|Posted by DR ELEANOR PHIFER on September 18, 2014 at 5:00 PM|
1. The to do list
3. What is the first thing we should do before leaving home
4. What can we do for safety walking to the Bus stop?
5. Tell me what we can do while waiting at the Bus stop!
6. What about smart remarks made in the classroom by others?
7. What about using our cell phones while walking or waiting
8. Exposing details about where we live or going, or our address
· Should we tell our friends how much money you have or the games you have?
· Ear plugs listening to music!
· Talking to strangers
· Getting into cars
· Crossing the street to give someone information or directions.
· Avoid being trapped in the bathroom
· What about your clothes and colors
· How to avoid joining gangs
· Letting company into your home
· Keeping company out of your home ( circle)
· Playing in the park, or the basketball court
· Trying to smoke
· Drinking out of the same cup
· Leaving your food or drink
· Riding with people you don’t know or know a little (you met once before)
What are other things you remember to do to be safe:
Has anyone had to practice or (experienced) any of these rules since school started?